Friday, August 26, 2011

We Are MOVED!

Wow! I don't miss moving, but we really love our new place. This week we have been settling in and today I conquerred alot of unpacking. There is about 8 more boxes to unpack, which hopefully can be taken care of by the end of the weekend. The new place has more space for Paxton, which is a big plus. Here is some video of him playing around:


Moving has been an adventure (which is an understatement). Paxton as been a champ! We hired movers, which was totally worth it; they had us out and into the new place in 5 hours. We live upstairs now so I just couldn't fathom hauling ALL our stuff upstairs by ourself.

The fun came when on Sunday (moved Friday) Paxton started getting sick. He was suppose to start preschool at CSUF Children's Center on Monday but didn't make it until Wed. as his first day. Illness took over him and eventually Toni and I for a few days. Luckily, he has a strong immune system and after two days was ready to run! (Mom wasn't there yet). He did really well on his first day. Toni drops him off at 9:30 and I pick him up at 5:30 Monday thru Thursday. This is him playing and not seeming to care that Toni was on her way out.
The teachers reported he didn't nap on day 1, which resulted in a very tired baby that crashed for the rest of the night once we got home. He did take one 45 minute nap on Thurday and was a happy guy when I picked him up. The teacher also reported he has been making friends with one particular guy "Oscar"; they played alot together on Thursday. :-)

Feels like lots of change lately; lots of it good. Just will be happy when settled and got the groove back! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"X Comments"