Little man is 5 months old today, wow! and he has two teeth to show!

Last monday, the doctor weighed him in at 16 lb. 14.4 oz. little chubs is growing so fast! Those teeth are little razors. I can't believe they have come in so quickly. He loves eating pears, oatmeal and sweet potatoes.
He isn't sure about bananas and peas (especially peas, he has this perplexed look on his face that says i'm not sure I like). He LOVES his bouncer, tummy time, patty cake, and bath time. He is growing up so quickly. I sure do love him! Sweet boy Paxton!
oh he is just a cutie! yay for teeth!
ReplyDeletelogan has similar likes, he'll eat just about ANY veggie (except carrots), and fruits we are still strugglin with, he will also get this look of "not sure i like this" :)
WHEN DO WE GET TO SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN?
Teeth already? Wow! Eli was 8 months old before he cut his first tooth. That makes it much easier to eat solids, but be grateful you're not still breastfeeding. ;-)
ReplyDeleteOne thing about bananas--are you feeding him baby food jar bananas, or the real thing? If you're feeding him the real thing, it can make a difference how ripe it is. I don't really like bananas unless they are nearly banana bread ripe, but my mother-in-law hates them ripe and loves them green. I've seen many babies the same way. Eli prefers them really ripe like I do. So, I guess I'm saying if you're not sure whether he likes them or not, try them at a different stage of ripeness. He may be pleasantly surprised!