Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dreaded Sickness

It has been a week now that Paxton and I have been sick. I'm over it. I'm pretty sure he is too. I thought he was getting better but over the weekend, I felt like he digressed a little, started boogery nosing it and coughing, so I made a dr.'s appointment for today. She says he is fine considering and to keep doing what I am doing. It was comforting to know I have been doing the right things. If only he can kick the snottyness and coughing - and me too! I haven't been this sick in ages. Oh the joys of motherhood!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry; that's the worst! At least you went to the doctor, so you know Paxton is okay. Whenever Eli has it for longer than a week or seems to digress, he always ends up with one or two ear infections. I hope Paxton feels better soon and you continue to feel better too.

    ReplyDelete

"X Comments"