Yikes! I am seriously behind in sharing all the fun things we have done this summer. Hopefully over the next few days I'll get caught up and overwhelm everyone with new posts. :)
A mini update is that I am now back at work (as of last week). Toni is the full-time stay at home parent. So far so good. Last week she taught Paxton about dogs, elephants and ducks (made a powerpoint presentation to teach him :)). She has also taught him to help clean up by picking up his toys - this is a miracle. She seems to be surviving. She is super good with the kids, everyone is in one piece when I get home, and she is doing a great job at keeping up the house chores too! Toni starts school next week and will be teaching three classes, one on Wed. nights and two from 7:00-9:00 AM three days a week. The kids will go to a babysitter (same one that has baby sat Paxton in the past) for a few hours on Mon., Wed. and Fridays. I'm curious to see how we are all surviving next week.
But really, I have a billion pictures to share and fun things to brag about. Hopefully coming soon....
yay! can't wait. i love picture overloads! :)
ReplyDelete