I came home from work today and was immediately ushered to the computer to enjoy the following video.
Paxton is getting very good with his coordination. I was super surprised he figured out the feet moving. Last week he mastered pulling himself up to standing in his crib.
He had is nine month check up last friday and weighed 19 lbs. 7 oz. and is 30 inches long (92 percentile). The doctor called him a calorie burner, made me laugh, and wish I could burn calories chasing after him and watching him. I am a little baffled at how to pack my house with him everywhere (we are moving in a month), but I guess I'll manage, right? The teething is less than fun, but otherwise he is fairly content and demonstrates daily, he is in charge! :-)
Moving? Where? We'll be doing that at about the same time...AGAIN, and yes, it is hard to pack with a moving kid around. Hopefully Paxton can't unpack the boxes though, like Eli can. That's when I try not to feel too guilty about exceeding the amount of TV time. ;-)
ReplyDeleteWell, you are about to enter a whole new world when he starts walking. In a good way. As much trouble as they can get into when they start walking, they are so much fun. And even if you don't get enough exercise, you'll certainly feel like you do. :-)
I love his smile...so big and cute!
They were going to raise our rent and refused to work with us. So we are moving on to a condo in la habra (20 min. north of where we are now). The rent is cheaper than what I have been paying by $150 and there is washer/drier, two car garage, fire place, etc. Not excited to box up everything but it will be worth it. I hadn't thought about Eli's ability to unpack - yikes! Good luck to both of us!! :-)
ReplyDelete